JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
February 1, 2020 - July 31, 2020
College of the Sequoias
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Visalia, California, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: A2 -- Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
College of the Sequoias Community College District is seeking an applicant to fill a full-time tenure-track position in the Economics Department. This position will begin August 2020. Other responsibilities include holding office hours and participating fully in departmental responsibilities (course outlines, program and course assessment, program review, schedule planning and staffing, and advising students) to meet the mission of the District. Participation in the governance of the District through committee work, leadership positions, and cooperation with colleagues is encouraged.
To be considered, submit the following documents at:
• An online job application.
• Letter of interest, which addresses the Desirable Qualifications. In this letter, we invite applicants to expand on strengths not covered in other parts of the application.
• Unofficial copies of transcripts of college/university work. (If transcripts are not in English, include a summary of courses and grades). Official transcripts are required upon employment.
• Equivalency documents (if necessary)
• Two (2) recent letters of recommendation addressing pertinent experience or equivalent competencies. If submitting confidential recommendation letters from a third party, please have letters emailed to normach@ . Please do not submit a reference list in lieu of letters of recommendations.
- External Application Link