0 votes
asked ago in General Economics Questions by (140 points)
I have written a paper on the utility of fiat money (https://arxiv.org/pdf/2103.05556.pdf) which I think deserves an audience. However, I feel handicapped in several ways... firstly I am not currently working at an academic institution so I have nobody to ask for advice on getting things published and secondly, the paper employs agent based modelling. I have heard that this is frowned upon by many journals. Also, a lot of journals charge submission fees which I would have to pay out of my own pocket so I am keen to avoid submitting to the wrong place. Any suggestions would be most welcome.
commented ago by (360 points)
I have a question regarding the utility of fiat money once "full employment of capital resources" can be achieved in a market friendly manner.  Solving simple poverty on an at-will basis in an at-will employment State must increase the marginal utility of fiat money under Capitalism.  Hypothetically, the equality of equal protection of the laws regarding at-will employment in the US could be used to provide unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment States.  Solving for simple poverty in that market friendly manner can engender a positive multiplier, and help automatically stabilize our economy while providing our legislators a means to stimulate our economy more easily and in a more market friendly manner.  Congress using the social power to fix Standards for the Union must also add credibility to fiat money.

Please log in or register to answer this question.