JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2017 - January 31, 2018
Center for Retirement Research at Boston College
Position Title/Short Description
Section: US: Other Academic (Part-time or Adjunct)
Location: Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, UNITED STATES
JEL Classification: A1 -- General Economics
Full Text of JOE Listing:
2018 Dissertation Fellowship Program
- Supports doctoral candidates writing dissertations on retirement income and policy issues. The program is open to scholars in all academic disciplines.
- Awards three or more fellowships of $28,000.
- The submission deadline for proposals is January 31, 2018.
- The program is funded by the U.S. Social Security Administration.
- Visit the Dissertation Fellowship website to view the proposal guidelines:
For questions, please contact:
- External Application Link
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below