JOE Listings (Job Openings for Economists)
August 1, 2021 - January 31, 2022
University of Windsor
Position Title/Short Description
Section: International:Full-Time Academic (Permanent, Tenure Track or Tenured)
Location: Windsor, Ontario, CANADA
Q5 -- Environmental Economics
I1 -- Health
00 -- 00 - Default: Any Field
Full Text of JOE Listing:
The University of Windsor invites applications for a tenure-track position in the Department of Economics at the rank of Assistant Professor commencing July 1, 2022. This position is subject to final budgetary approval.
Priority will be given to applications from candidates with a specialization in Environmental and/or Health Economics; however, outstanding candidates in any field will also be considered. The successful candidate will have a Ph.D. or be within one year of completion by the date of appointment. The candidate will combine a strong commitment to quality teaching with excellent research potential.
The deadline for applications is November 17, 2021. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
All candidates must apply online at www.uwindsor.ca/facultypositions.
• a letter of application, including a statement of citizenship/immigration status;
• a detailed and current curriculum vitae;
• a 1-2 page outline of research interests and accomplishments;
• samples of scholarly writing;
• a teaching dossier or teaching portfolio demonstrating a potential for or evidence of teaching
effectiveness and excellence;
• three (3) current letters of reference forwarded directly by the referees to the Department Head at
- External Application Link
- Letters of Reference Instructions Below